Monday 22 December 2014

What's in my Birchbox? | December 2014


FINALLY!!!

After much anticipation and christmas postal service delays at an all time high, I finally received my December Birchbox yesterday- and boy was it worth the wait! 

The final box of 2014 is a collaboration with accessories designer extraordinary Sophia Webster. An seeing as the festive season is now in full swing, what better way to celebrate than with an exclusive Sophia Webster designed purse, an exclusive Benefit cracker with a little surprise inside and an Eyeko eyeshadow stick in a gorgeous shimmery shade! Let the good times roll!


Elemental Herbology Facial Glow Radiance Peel | £40

Rejuvenates your complexion with natural actives derived from apples,papayas and orange peel. Simple massage into skin using small,circular motions. Leave for 4 mins and rinse with warm water. I tried a small bit on my hand when I first opened this box, and it smells so fruity and luxurious.

BiOrganics Perfect Balance Rebalancing Shampoo | £9

A replenishing shampoo for all hair types with a aromatic blend of lavender, chamomile and aloe vera. Smells so spa like! 

Trilogy Certified Organic Rosehip Oil | £16.50

A fine blend of pure rose hip oil for when your skin's in a need of some extra nourishment. I've always been quite sceptical about face oils, as the one I've tried have always been greasy and heavy, so I will see how this compares.


Models Own Nail Polish in Absinthe | £5 

Oh my God I love this nail polish! Perfect for christmas- or any special occasion really. Matte, yet sparkly, this multi-dimensional shade has a velvety finish that I'm obsessed with. And the best part is - no top coat needed! 

Eyeko Fat Eye Stick in Smoke | £8

Now... This colour is gorgeous don't get me wrong- but I'm not a fan of black smokey colours around my eyes. Usually I like more softer smokes like chocolate browns, bronzes and gold. I feel like sometimes because my complexion is a bit more pale, black can tend to make me look washed our and even more pale. But I'm all for an easy application with the jumbo pigmented pencil. I think I will more likely use this as an eyeliner colour and smoke out, rather than all over the lid as a base. But thats not to say I don't like this product- so don't get your knickers in a twist!

Benefit High Beam Christmas Cracker | £19.50

This is probably one of my holy grail products ever ever ever! A suits-all-skintones liquid illuminator which gives you that J-Lo-esque glow. Plus it comes in the cutest little christmas cracker ever. Bravo Birchbox!

LIFESTYLE

Sophia Webster Purse | £25

Take a walk on the wild side with this leopard print pouch from the coveted designer. This is adorable and anything with a little leopard print gets a yes in my book. 


December Birchbox 10/10 from me!! 

If you would like to subscribe to Birchbox for £10 per month + P&P - Click Here!
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blogger Template Created by pipdig