Wednesday 12 November 2014

What's in my box? | Birchbox November 2014


Welcome back!

November's birchbox is here! From cosying up in front of a fire and piling on layers of clothes to becoming a hermit for the next 3-4 months, there are plenty of ways to keep warm this winter. This month Birchbox provides us with all the goodies that will help us battle the upcoming winter blues and make the most of your time being all cuddled up and toasty. 

English Laundry | Signature for Her £60

Inspired by classic country gardens this charming scent melds rosy floral top notes with hints of musk. My honest opinion? I'm so undecided with this, I don't know whether its a nice smell, or its grannyish? No idea.

Beauty Protector | Protect & Detangle £14

Hair Woes Goodbye! This wonder spray detangles, minimises frizz, safeguards colour and add shine. Simply spritz onto clean, damp hair and comb through. Job done! I am prone to a slight case of frizz so i'm excited to try this out.

Lord & Berry | Mini Bronzer in Sienna £19

Super fine, matte, bronzing pigments create a healthy glow for a burst of radiance without any shimmer! From a quick swatch on my hand, the colour is not too orange, its quite light and natural, so will look perfect swept over the temples and cheekbones. 


Weleda | Wild Rose Body Oil £19.95

Wild musk rose, enriching jojoba and sweet almond oils nourish and protect skin to leave it soft, suple and smooth. I tried this after getting out of the bath, and it seems to be really soft feeling and dries quickly.

Dr Jart + | V7 Balancing Toner £18 Full Size!

A toner that moisturises? Who knew! A regenerating blend of vitamins brighten and revitalise even the most sensitive of skin. I'm so glad this is my full size treat! I'm running low of my beloved Liz Earle Instant Boost Skin Tonic so it came at the right time. It will be interesting to see how it compares, and if it helps my dry skin, thats a bonus!

Bonus : Montezuma's | Mini Bar £2.39 for 100g

This creamy milk chocolate is made from the finest organic cocoa beans for a sophisticated flavour. Get the kettle on!

Overall, It was a bit of a hit and miss box for me this month. I don't love it, but I don't hate it either. It's kind of just "meh". But I'm going to give it a chance and try the products and see how it goes. 

What did you find in your box this month?


Liss xxxx

SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blogger Template Created by pipdig