Saturday 11 October 2014

What's in my box? | Birchbox October 2014



Good Morning!

As you may be aware, October is Breast Cancer Awareness Month, a subject that is very close to my heart. So BIRCHBOX have "pinkified" their box this month to support Coppafeel and raise awareness of the disease.  Inside the box are the products you need to beautify and prepare ourselves for the festive season. 

KMS California HAIR PLAY Playable Texture | £4.25

A multi-functional spray for prepping, styling and settings your finished look. I was a bit sceptical about this one as some texture sprays can leave your feels either greasy or cripsy. So hopefully this one will be the exception. By the smell of it, I'm sure it will be a good'un!

Shaveworks The Cool Fix | £11

This genius cooling gel lotion treats ingrown hairs, razor bumps and redness after hair removal. I've never really heard of this brand, or any products specifically with this function, but I will most definitely keep this in the bathroom as I'm always presented with some red bumps and lumps!

Pixi by Petra | £8

A full-size nourishing lip balm packed with shea butter- plus a hint of colour. This couldn't have come at a better time. Knowing that the cold winter days are fast approaching, the worst thing is dry lips! Plus the sheer nudey-pink colour gives the lips some added glam.

Lollipops Nail Lacquer | £7

A classic red nail polish for work and weekend from this chic, fun Parisian brand. I am such a lover of red nails, so this will fit in nicely in my collection as we approach christmas.

Cattier Pink Clay Face Mask | £4,25

A face mask packed with aloe vera to illuminate your complexion and soften skin. Perfect for a Sunday pampering!


Birchbox Lipstick Pen | £2.50

A fun lipstick-shaped pen to pop in your handbag - or make-up bag! I'm really glad that Birchbox have given this little bonus. It's so cute!

My initial thoughts -  I like this month's box, maybe its because I'm not completely familiar with all the brands included, but that's not to say I'm not going to be wow'ed by them. We will just have to wait and see!


If you fancy subscribing to Birchbox - Click Here! Monthly subcription is £10 per month + P&P




Liss x



SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blogger Template Created by pipdig