Wednesday 15 July 2015

Sleek and on Fleek!!


Hi Beauties!

*Disclaimer: I apologise for the photo effects of the pictures - I'm trying to figure it out*

Anyway back to the post...

I've had a total hair re-vamp!! With months of tatted ends, knots and frying I've decided to take real care of the head of hair I've been blessed with. For too long I've just washed (with no conditioner!!) and just blasted with the hair dryer in my attempt to "save time" - and boy to I regret it!


L'Oreal Hair Expertise Supersleek Coarse Shampoo 250ml & Hair Expertise Riche Replenishing + Taming Conditioner 250ml

Oh sweet baby jesus these two dolls have been a life saver! I have a really thick long head of hair that is very coarse at the ends and can be subject to frizz now and again - These two together are the perfect dynamic duo. Hair feels soft, sleek and easy to work with.


  
VO5 Smoothly does It Frizz Free Creme 100ml + Tresemme Heat Defence Styling Spray 300ml

We all have those days where we just cannot be bothered to sit with that heavy hairdryer, sectioning off layer by layer blowdrying our hair to create a salon worthy style. Believe me if I could leave it to dry naturally and get away with it - I sure would! 

These two products help combat the natural frizz whilst protecting my hair from the heat from my hairdryer and styling tools. Together with the John Frieda Large Radial Brush I can create a sleek silky feeling barnet with very little effort.


What are your favourite haircare products?

Liss xx
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blogger Template Created by pipdig